The safety and well-being of your family and friends is of vital concern within today's society and we all want to protect them as much as possible yet give them the freedom to live independently.
Ideal for older people, people living with dementia, those with disabilities or those just wanting immediate access to help, WATCHU Guardian is a 24/7 care solution that provides as little or as much support as you need.
Features and benefits
- Provides an easy to use SOS emergency alert button
- Can be used outside of the home, where there is mobile phone coverage.
- Programmable safe zone, to raise an alert when the wearer leaves a specified area
- Destination alert, to advise when the wearer reaches a programmed destination
- Open voice communication, allowing the wearer to speak directly with a family member or neighbor.
- GPS tracking to accurately locate the wearer
- Map location and street address provided on the activation of an alert
- Lightweight and looks just like a normal watch.
WATCHU Guardian will include a CPR Chameleon PAYG SIM with £3 worth of credit free of charge allowing WATCHU to work straight out of the box. CPR Chameleon is a unique mobile network that can switch between all major networks to ensure that the WATCHU Guardian has optimum network coverage and GPS tracking signal at all times.
For basic location tracking the watch will use around £1.75 of credit per week of use. Mobile phone call costs will depend on usage.
Credit top ups can be made via our CPR Chameleon Top Up page.
LCD round display panel
Li-Po 460mAh battery
100-120 hours battery life
Micro SIM card slot
1 power on/off + SOS + 1 dial key + 1 voice message key
Dual-way phone call
Shell material: PC+ABS
Watch strap: TPSiV® - TPSIV Dow Corning plastics that ensure zero chance of skin irritation. Soft to the touch, anti-bacterial & UV Safe
Watch buckle: Stainless steel
Android OS 4.3+
WiFi, GPS, GSM & LBS