If you are keen to join our hardworking team. Please send your CV and Contact Details to: email@example.com
Technical Support Advisor
We are looking for a telephony technical support specialist who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication - including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter. You're a great match if you possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. The technical support specialist would mainly deal with support queries originating from the United States and Canada.
- You will address technical support queries rapidly in a friendly and professional way.
- You will liaise with our technical team to collect information and address more complex queries.
- Will update the product knowledge base as needed to improve customer experience
- You will help improve and develop the technical support system currently being used.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Support Team in either the telecommunications or technology sectors.
- Experience in telecommunication devices and landline infrastructure.
- Fascinated with problem solving.
- Excellent judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency and severity.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mind set.
- Ability to work in changing and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
This is a full time position. Graduates with a great portfolio or an individual with a proven track record in customer service are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Must be able to work the hours of 6pm – 2am Monday to Friday
CPR is the world’s largest Call Blocking technology manufacture and is currently seeking experienced Telesales Advisors to join its successful and expanding sales team.
CPR's Call Blocking Technology is approved by all UK police forces and endorsed by Trading Standards. CPR has continued to grow year on year with its products now being sold in the USA, Australia, France and the UK.
As an agent you will be contacting customer to ensuring customers and prospective clients understand the service provided by the company and complete customer registrations.
Achievable earnings of over £500 per week, weekly pay and flexible hours.
Our top advisor earned themselves over £750 in one week…can you beat that?
You will be supported by a training programme that is tailored towards the needs of our customers. This is followed by full coaching, support and guidance from experienced Team Leaders and managers
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fun and vibrant sales environment.
*NO COLD CALLING!*
- Proven track record in sales
- A professional, can-do attitude
- Well-organised, self-motivated and confident and can work well, even when under pressure.
- Experience in working towards targets.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptional communication skills, driven by customers' needs and product belief
- Money orientated.
- Target driven.
Please do not inquire if you have no experience in telesales.